January 15, 2019
- 100 000 000 downloads milestone celebrated. In the middle of the year Easybrain apps reached the milestone of 100 million total installs from the App Store and Google Play. Read more.
- On the App Store, two of our games, a coloring book Pixel Art and a colorful Jigsaw Puzzles, got into the Best of 2018, a collection of selects from the editors.
- On Google Play, we finished the year with Editor’s Choice badges for, again, Pixel Art and a classic Sudoku game.
- 100 team mates in Easybran family. That might be a lot, but we still stick to the atmosphere of a startup with all its drive, initiative taking and friendly team work. Read more.
- Industry events support. We kick started the monthly meet ups for Unity community in September and became a permanent partner of Unity Events. Also we took part at DevGamm, and we made in to the fullest: as a Platinum Sponsor, an expert at Speed game Dating, a sponsor of the Bye-Bye Mingle. Read more.
- A charity set up. Charity became a permanent part of our activities and is going to expand. We sponsored three STEM-centers in the secondary schools of regions and more are on the way. We were happy to meet pupils and teachers at our office as well. Read more here and here.
- Health and fitness initiatives. A company-level quit smoking campaign helped almost 90% of the enrolled mates to live a healthier life. Easybrain team also participated in Minsk Half Marathon.